Monday, April 28, 2008

Mason's 1st trip to Cannon Beach!





We spent the weekend in Cannon Beach at the family beach house... as you can see, the weather turned out to be beautiful... we were thrilled, although we both feel that there is no bad weather at the beach!
Mason fell asleep all 3 times that we walked down there, but I know that he enjoyed it anyway.
Maisy behaved herself much better on this trip.. there were no seagulls injured during our trip which makes it a success!
On Saturday we joined my sister Emilee and her husband Joe, and my mom at the Astoria Seafood and Wine festival. Good times... but I was in bed by 8 o'clock that night!

1 comment:

The Wallers said...

Oh man I am so jealous! Every year for our anniversary (May 11) we go to Astoria and don't think we'll be able to this year!!! Here's to living vicariously through you...