Monday, June 2, 2008

NKOTB~ flashback




Anybody remember NKOTB?? Hangin' Tough... This weekend I was able to score tickets to their reunion tour, coming to Portland in November.
I have since downloaded their album onto my IPOD, which made me laugh. The last time I listened to them was in the 6th grade, when my friend Janelle Brown bought me the TAPE for my birthday. Yes, I said tape... remember the days of making sweet mixed tapes?? I believe I also had a poster of Kirk Cameron on my wall.... he isn't exactly my type anymore!

2 comments:

The Wallers said...

OMG I can't believe they're having a reunion tour. That's hysterical!! Have a blast and don't forget to share the pictures!!

Beth Twist said...

I had such a big crush on Kirk Cameron- had a poster of him hidden in my closet where my parents wouldn't find it. :)

And have memories of listening to NKOTB on my cassette tape walkman while on an 8th grade beach trip. They were SO dreamy!