Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cakes!



Our friend, the amazingly talented Beth Twist, makes fantastic cakes, among other things. On the left, you will see our wedding cake, which consisted of Snickerdoodle and Devil's Food Cake, accompanied by Cream Freakin' Cheese frosting. I would like to point out that my mother in law did the flower arrangement.
On the right, you will see a cute little cake. This is one of Beth's snickerdoodle cakes (my current favorite), she made for us on the 4th of July. Now, keep in mind that Beth has 2 small children... how, you might ask, does she manage to make these beautiful cakes??? It is my belief that she never sleeps.... she is one of the craftiest, productive people that I know!
Cheers to you, Beth!

1 comment:

Beth Twist said...

Aw shucks, I am ashamed to say that I just now got in here and saw that you featured me and my cakes.

Wanna know the honest truth? It's all nervous energy. I simply MUST create, or I will go insane. I really should be doing housework instead, but life is just too short...