Monday, October 20, 2008

7 months old!


I know that every parent says that time flies... I am here to confirm that! Where in the heck did the last 7 months go?? When did we go from an 8 lb newborn to an 18 pounder? We continue to love him to pieces, which is easy because he is a little sweetpea. He is sitting up, and desperately trying to pull his knees up to crawl. Not a fan of rolling over, which I find humorous. He has taken quite an interest in the dogs and cats... boy, are they in for a surprise once he is crawling!

2 comments:

The Wallers said...

Oh my the cutest 7 monther around!! T doesn't like the rolling over either and you're right, it is funny.

The Wilbur's said...

He needs to be a baby model! Reece wouldn't roll over until he crawled. Avery has decided to do the army trench crawling, but is pulling up onto furniture---time does go by too fast. There is no stopping them now =)