Friday, March 13, 2009

First Haircut!




Michael had been bugging me to let Mason get a haircut.... I finally caved. I saw no need. Then, I kept seeing Mason messing with the hair around his ears... clearly, it was beginning to bother him. We got a recommendation from our friends Bob & Minda (their son, Will, was born with a truckload of hair, and at 6 months had received 2 hair cuts!). We took him to Little Clippers in Clackamas ( I am not snazzy enough to figure out how to post the actual link, I will ask my husband for help next time!) It is by far the coolest place invented for children that we have discovered thus far. First off, he sat in a car to have his hair cut, he got to pick out a movie to watch (Finding Nemo), and he got his hair cut by the sweetest woman. In the end, it was a great experience, and we will definitely go back. He looks so handsome after his haircut!

2 comments:

Lo said...

What a cutie!!

Lizzy said...

Such a big boy!! :)