We have 4 wonderful animals. Sumi and Peaches, both cats, whom I brought into the relationship. Michael adopted Brody soon after we started dating... and then there is Maisy, whom we adopted this past May. They are very naughty at times, but we love them all the same! From top to bottom: Peaches (this is usually the closest she comes to us, for food! She is a true outdoor cat... but sure does love wet food)
Maisy, Sumi and Brody are the rest.
All 4 animals have been rescued from the Humane Society.
3 comments:
Looks like Summi kin's has lost some weight! I love your sight Karri, it looks great! Look forward to seeing you at your baby shower (;
That Sumi kills me...just when I thought that cat couldn't possibly show more personality, he goes and takes a nap like he is passed-out hammered. I think the evolution of the domesticated cat has peaked with the existence of that fine looking specimen!
sumi sure likes our birds!
Post a Comment