
Well, new isn't the best way to describe it! We purchased a 1926 farm house on 1/3 acre.... it is exactly 1 block from our existing home. Our home sold in 3 days, which we took as a positive sign.
We will be doing some extensive remodeling.... so we have been glued to HGTV for inspiration! Our family thinks we are a tad crazy, as we move on March 14th, and baby Mason is due on the 27th. It will all work out... because we have such great family and friends. We can't wait for all of you to see it!


5 comments:
Love the house! Love the blog!
Welcome to the blogging world!
Congratulations on the "new" house. We are happy for you and for the dogs- now they have a place to run! Let us know when the work parties start...
I love the house - lots of potential! You're going to be a busy girl this year with a new baby and house - exciting. Maybe we'll have a girls weekend work party???
It's funny how things find a way to almost work themselves out? (I'm sure you two crawled through your various orfices to make it happen, but you made it look graceful!) I cant wait to see the new castle, and I wish it was while helping y'all move. You're both always there for me and I can't wait to reciprocate when I can. Take care and say hi to the kids!
Karri you did good, now all we need to do is fill up the shop with cars!! just kidding. Dad
Post a Comment