Monday, February 4, 2008






In an effort to get in the habit of maintaining this blog, I have decided to pick one of my favorite subjects... my niece, Madalyn Baye. She is 11 years old, and one of the neatest individuals that I've met.... She has such a sweet nature, and I just love her to pieces. She is excited to have a new little cousin, although she was hoping for a girl.
Maddie is a lover of animals... all animals. She can't get enough of animal planet and Meerkat Manor. She is pictured to the left with her dad (my brother), Jamie and his wife Felicia. We are so blessed to have Maddie in our lives.....

1 comment:

Emma said...

Maddie is such a beautiful little girl! She looks just like her Daddy! I love your wedding pics on your photographers website! The one of you by yourself with the light looking like a heart is amazing! I hope you have that up somewhere...