Saturday, November 15, 2008

ABC'S of me!

A is for age: 26. 31
B is for burger of choice: Dungeon Burger from
C is for the car I drive: Volvo Wagon
D is for your dog’s name: Maisy and Brody
E is for essential item you use every day: Sonicare tooth brush
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: 30 Rock
G is for favorite game: Mad Gab
H is for home state: Washington
I is for instruments you play: sadly, none.
J is for favorite juice: grapefruit
K is for whose bum you’d like to kick: I don't have the energy today!
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: McDonald's.... pathetic
M is for your favorite Muppet: the Swedish Chef
N is for number of piercings: 1 in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: last one was my C section, 4 blissful days
P is for people you were with today: 2, Nate and Em
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Clean, usually
R is for biggest regret: Not being as serious about school as I should have been
S is for status: Exhausted.....
T is for time you woke up today: Not sure, I am in Florida and I am not sure what time zone my body is in yet!
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I would say I am more wierd than unique, in general
V is for vegetable you love: fresh green beans and asparagus and corn
W is for worst habit: wasting time on the internet
X is for x-rays you’ve had: 1
Y is for yummy food you ate today: mocha/peppermint frappaccunio. yummy
Z is for zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: