Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Honest Weblog Award

Honest Weblog Award

I have been prized with the Honest Weblog award by Rebecca Watson

“When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.

List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”


My Honest Weblog Award goes to:

Lizzy

Beth

Becca

Jenn

Christen


Now, to the list of 10 honest things about me:

1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up (If only being a stay at home mom paid well!)

2. I love lounging inside on a rainy day.

3. I love the end of February, when we always get that awesome glimpse of summer.....Happy Hour, anyone??

4. My husband is the most compassionate person I know.

5. I am glad my 20's are over. 30's are much better!

6. Motherhood is still extremely overwhelming to me... but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

7. I love living in Portland. No better place.

8. I am terrible at math, yet I work in the finance world... hmmmm......

9. I wish that my Dad would write a biography. He has had such a difficult life, and is still the most generous man you'll ever meet.

10. My niece, Madalyn, is the kindest person you'll meet. And she is only 12. We should all learn from her.

1 comment:

Beth Twist said...

I so agree with number three! That thirs week of February when the sun comes out and gives us a tease for a spring to come! Matt (not Beth)