Our sweet Muffin is officially 11 months old.... for some reason the 1 year mark didn't seem quite so close until I actually said that! He is still just the happiest baby, and as of this last weekend has a tooth poking through on the bottom! He is doing a lot of schooching around, but not crawling. We are happy that he doesn't seem to be in any hurry, as we aren't either. I just can't believe that in less than a month I will be making his birthday cake...... this last year has been monumental... Grad school for Michael, new house, I am in school, and this wonderful baby. I hope that all of our friends and family continue to be as blessed as we have been.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Closing in on a year........
Our sweet Muffin is officially 11 months old.... for some reason the 1 year mark didn't seem quite so close until I actually said that! He is still just the happiest baby, and as of this last weekend has a tooth poking through on the bottom! He is doing a lot of schooching around, but not crawling. We are happy that he doesn't seem to be in any hurry, as we aren't either. I just can't believe that in less than a month I will be making his birthday cake...... this last year has been monumental... Grad school for Michael, new house, I am in school, and this wonderful baby. I hope that all of our friends and family continue to be as blessed as we have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment