Saturday, January 31, 2009

House Permits!


Hard to believe, but we actually have plans and permits for our house! Yikes! It still seemed like we were months away... but it is upon us already! I am so thankful that Michael knows what to do, because I have been looking at our architect like a deer caught in the headlights. All I want to know is when I can start painting and making it pretty. Actually, I am kind of excited about helping with some of the demo work. Hopefully I won't injure myself or anyone else in the process! I will be sure to keep everyone posted during this process..... We did find some great windows at Rejuvination today. I had just assumed we'd be doing vinyl, simply because I didn't think there were any other options. Well, duh...... they do still make things out of wood! And, they make things to look like they should go with our house, which is even better. Most of our windows are the "double hung" type (see picture), so we will simply use the same kind, which is pretty snazzy, if you ask me!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

YEA!!! I am so excited to see the updates on your house -- it is going to be gorgeous when you are done :)

xxoxo