As many of you know, I have battled migraines and headaches for about 10 years now..... I have tolerated the buggers until after the birth of my darling boy. I can no longer do so..... Of course, now that I have decided to take it upon myself to figure this out, I am appalled at what a slow process this is! I have had blood tests, urine tests, fecal tests, more blood tests. I have had chiropractic work, accupuncture, massage, to no avail. I have found that I am hypoglycemic, and have tried my best to alter my diet (Can you say no beer for Karri? BOO!!!)... but it seems as though something always agitates my system... DAILY. To add insult to injury, I have desperately been trying to firm up my flabby post baby body by exercising, and most recently, doing spin classes. And how does my body repay me?? With yet another migraine........ I am about ready to trade it in!
The good news? I do not have a brain tumor. I am trying some new medication and have an appointment with the Portland Diabetes & Endrocrinology Center in March...... Let's just say that they'd better have some answers for me!
Ok, enough whining for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Karri! WOW! You are one tough cookie lady. I'll call you this week and check in on you.
xoxox
Post a Comment