Friday, January 16, 2009

On a lighter note....

I decided that after my grumpy ramblings the other day that I'd better switch gears and remind myself of the many things that are quite wonderful in my life:

* My handsome and very understanding husband, Michael. The man deserves an award after the year he has been through with me.....
* Mason~ It could take me 3 days to write what I appreciate about our adorable boy, but my favorite, since about 3 months old, is how he gnaws on my chin. Nothing has ever made me laugh so hard.
* Our house~ albeit ugly, it will be beautiful, and I am grateful to have a home for our child.
* My sister Emilee, and her husband Joe finally only live an hour away!
* My brother, Jamie, lives only an hour the other way! This has not been the case in at least 10 years. I just always assumed we would live close to one another as adults. Turns out, I am the only one that didn't go too far!
* My mother in law, Linda. For many things, loving our child while we are at work and/or school so that he doesn't have to be in childcare. For really caring about what I want for Christmas and actually getting it for me. For forcing me to figure out what is wrong with me, even if it is because I don't want to be asked about it again :)
* My Dad is in remission from prostate cancer. Wonderful!
* Last, but certainly not least, I am forever grateful for my Aunt Mary and the time that I did have with her.

No comments: