Monday, September 28, 2009

Whoa- it's been 18 freakin' months already??

Mike and I always say that time is truly not measured until you have a child. I cannot believe that we've had our little munchkin for that long. He has changed so very much, his little face, his hair, but I will tell you one thing: Mason's personality has been the same since the day he was born. Sassy McSasster. I love watching it come out more and more every day. I love that I can ask him to do something, and he actually does it. He gives me these crazy, face smashing kisses that kind of hurt, but I'm not about to stop him :) He is quite nice to our dogs, but tortures Sumi whenever the opportunity presents itself.
*Sigh* I love my little puddin'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it weird how fast it goes. Max is a year next week and I remember when you were pregnant. Next they will both be in preschool!

K Schimmy said...

How awesome little boys are. You obviously got a sweet one!

Blair Oman said...

SO CUTE, I want to meet him someday!