I don't usually do stuff like this, but this is an unusual circumstance, so here it goes. I am asking all of you to keep Marlee and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Marlee is the 6 month old baby girl of some friends of mine from elementary school. They took her to 6 month appt yesterday, and the doctor noticed a large lump in her belly and sent her for a CT scan where they discovered that she probably has Neuroblastoma, an aggressive cancer of the adrenal glands. It wasn't there 2 months ago, and now it is the size of a tennis ball. They will be here in Portland today doing some more tests and will most likely be doing surgery by tomorrow to remove it, and will be following up with either radiation and/or a bone marrow transplant.
I have known Marlee's Mom & Dad since the 4th grade. I love them dearly. Please send them all the good wishes that you can muster up.
Blessings to you all......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thank you Karri. I know this would mean a lot to Mikey and Jen.
Post a Comment