
Mike and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 5th of August. 3 years! Has gone by so incredibly fast. Since our anniversary fell on a Wednesday, and we both had to work the next day, we decided to save the celebrating for tonight. We usually go out and have a nice dinner, at a restaurant we've been wanting to try, but this year we are doing something different. We have only been to The Bite one other time, and that was after we did the Portland Bridge Pedal..... we were pretty much over the crowds by the time we got there. I am so excited to enjoy it fully this year. Mike's sister Katie and family are watching our little munchkin, so it is an official date!
Eat, drink, and we will be quite merry tonight!


1 comment:
I love the Bite...I hope you had fun. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment