We had to make an awful, difficult decision this morning to let our sweet kitty go..... She was truly Mike's cat, but she was willing to give me some love, too :) Emilee (my sister) originally adopted this shy cat who hid under the bed for the longest time. In 2004 I took her in, and she and Sumi bonded..... granted, Sumi drove her crazy a good portion of the time, but they truly did love each other. Peaches was such a mysterious little cat, for months back in 2008 she wouldn't come inside (due to our new addition, Maisy), and Mike would feed her over the fence (pictured above). We finally caught her and moved her with us into our new home, where she stayed indoors for a full year. But, Peaches was a true hunter by nature, and soon found herself outdoors again. She brought us so much happiness, and a bird one time. We love you Peaches, and will miss you so terribly much.
Much love,
your humans


2 comments:
Karri, I am so sorry to hear this :( That is such an awful decision to have to make. I know you did the right thing and I love that you made a tribute to her. xoxoxoxoxoxo
I am so, so sorry to hear about Peaches. You are such good kitty parents. I'm sure it was a tough decision for you.
Post a Comment