Monday, December 7, 2009

Mr. Social Butterfly himself


I had begun to worry that my sweet, happy go lucky boy had disappeared. It seemed as though I kept blaming his mood on something... molars, cold, etc. He just wasn't himself. I had started to accept that my child just wasn't going to be social! He wasn't having any part of Thanksgiving (well, not until the very end!), was being somewhat aggressive at story time, and becoming more and more impatient by the day (I am not sure who he would get that from!?!).
Then, all of a sudden *poof* my child came back. Sweet, smiley, huggey, kissey Mason. Also appearing was his bottom right molar. Those things must hurt more than I can imagine. Regardless of the reason, I am glad that he is back, and will remember for the next time this happens.... there is always a reason, and this too, shall pass. Welcome Back!

2 comments:

Lo said...

So glad that he is feeling better. I will also have to keep that in mind if Grace starts acting different.

K Schimmy said...

Gaaah, TEETH! Why do they have to turn our darlings into monsters? Not fair, I say.