Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So proud of my little booger!


All of my Momma friends can relate: Your child does something so wonderful that it not only puts a huge grin on your face, it also makes your heart speed up a bit, about to explode with pride.
Today was one such day. Mason and I joined a Wednesday morning play group recently, which he loves. The only thing that he did not enjoy was the blow up bouncy toy. Every time I'd put him near the entrance, he would give me a terrified look and run back to the slide.
But today, he overcame his fear and let me place him inside with the other kids! The next thing I know, he was running, jumping and climbing all over the place. He would catch my gaze from time to time and wave :) Oh, to be the proudest Mom is the best feeling! I am sure this is just the beginning........

4 comments:

Lo said...

That is a great feeling...Here's to many more to come!

K Schimmy said...

Aw man, now that he knows what he's capable of, he's going to want to take Driver's Ed.

Unknown said...

Don't you love it when they try something and love it. We never want to feel like our kid is afraid of something. We want them to enjoy everything. So that is great he had a great time and had no fear.

The Boyds said...

Weeeelll, it wasn't exactly no fear, as I had to place him inside, but once inside, he was great!