Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How is it almost MARCH??

I haven't written in ages... not that I have been too busy, but really, not in the mood. I have to admit that I am more of a Facebook person these days, as it requires minimal effort! Here is an update on us:
* Upstairs is rocking right along.... painted, wood floors put back down. Now need to refinish floors, put tile in bathroom (a nice white hexagon, accompanied by white subway in the shower), install doors, and 7 new windows! Then, our darling Mason will have his very own bedroom. (He has been in our living room since May!)
* Mason is almost 2! Holy crap. March 17th will mark 2 years since the most joyous day of my life. It also marks 2 years in our house.
* Mike left for Guatemala today for 8 days. He is now a coffee buyer and gets to enjoy the occasional business trip..... Check back in 8 days to see if I am still sane.
* Headaches~ 3 days without one. My neurologist is 95% sure that birth control in general was causing them. We shall see..... and hopefully without a new bun in the oven in the process.
* We booked our tickets to Mexico~! We are going with Mike's family in October... hence the need to wait on baby #2 until after I consume many margaritas on our trip.
* Mason continues to amaze me with his knowledge. He currently loves balls of any sort, screwing lids on and off of things (I learned this the hard way with a bottle of lotion), and talking up a storm. Some understandable, some not. He is still such a sweet, good natured baby... with a hint of attitude :)
Hope all of my friends are well, and I apologize for ignoring all of you for so long!
Karri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I can say Max was conceived in Vegas and Mckenna in Cancun. So you never know what you will come back with while in Mexico! That sounds bad but Im talking about a baby. lol