Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Am I the only one?

I take Mason to a play group or story time at least once a week. I've made a few observations on how other parents teach, discipline and deal with awkward situations. I find it fascinating.

The one thing I've become aware of is the fact that I am the only toddler aged Mother without either an existing 2nd child, or one on the way, if not already here. Did I miss the memo? Is there a manual that says your children need to be spaced appropriately? I honestly would question the well being of a 2nd child in our household at this point! Granted, we have been living in just 1000 of our 2000'ish square foot home, and Mason still resides in our living room. I know that everyone has their reasons, but I am just wondering if anyone is feeling this. Yes, we want a 2nd babe, but not until we have a tad bit more room, and I've gained all of my sanity back from the 1st years of Mason's life.....

Well, off to enjoy the remainder of Mason's nap :)

No comments: