We have been in our home for a little over 2 years now. Due to our remodel, half of our stuff is in boxes out in our shop or in our basement. The basement is a huge mess. Mason's birthday didn't help matters, where on earth are we going to fit all of these new toys??
I am easily overwhelmed when it comes to organizing, so I decided to start small... our pictures. Yeah, really small project. We have 2 years worth of highly unorganized pictures sitting in baskets. I have taken out the ones that I've needed for Mason's scrapbook (a whole mess in itself), and the rest are just randomly placed in envelopes.
Yesterday I hit up Michael's and bought some boxes designed for photo storage, and also a large photo album. I have got to get this under control.
After 2 hours of sorting, I did finally make a dent. Granted, the organization probably only makes sense to me, but at least it's a start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment