Sunday, June 14, 2009

Howdy the Bouncy Cow


This little guy is Mason's newest friend. He is approximately 2 feet tall, is sturdy enough for him to sit on, and bounces. Basically, he is AWESOME. Our friends Mike & Monica bought a similar one for their daughter Bella (it isn't a cow, and isn't even the same brand, but it is similarly cute!). The last time we visited, Mason couldn't get enough of it, so of course I had to get him one. I really try not to do that, because I think everything is cool, and I would spend non stop, which isn't really in our budget. Plus, who wants a spoiled little stinker, anyway?? Especially when he is as equally entertained by an empty egg carton! Anywhoo, I think this little guy is cute, and I always justify things by saying that I think we'll eventually try for another one someday! Welcome to the family, moo cow!
Specs: Made by Trumpette, you know, the company who makes those adorable ballerina socks?


3 comments:

The Wallers said...

Omg how stinking cute!!! Is the similar one that yellow like babo or something? Tay loves that one. Have I told you about Baby Plays? That's my justification for getting new toys every month b/c while we don't want spoiled chilin's, we also can't handle bored ones lol!!

K Schimmy said...

Oh great... now I have to have one for Ruary! Thanks a lot. JK!

Lizzy said...

OMG!! I wonder if they make an elephant?! ;)

Want to hang out Monday?